Ready to explore? Try a FREE practice!
Whether you’re interested in video resources for home practice, live group classes, or Yoga Therapy Sessions, we offer a range of free classes to give you a taste of my approach to movement and mindfulness.
My offerings are accessible and centered around cultivating a deeper connection with your body and yourself. Listen to your body’s cues for adjusting movements and postures.
Feel free to send a message to share your thoughts or ask questions:
Active Movement Classes
Short Daily Practices
Tips on Setting Up a Home Practice
• Find a place in your home (or yard) that you feel comfortable in
• If possible reduce distractions such as turning off your phone
• On the other hand be prepared for pets or loved ones to visit you on the mat 🙂
• A Yoga mat is helpful for an active class; stickiness of a mat will help you feel more stable
• Props you might need: blankets, cushions, strap/belt, Yoga blocks and a chair
• Preferably, give yourself some time to digest a meal before practicing Yoga
• Be mindful when working with old injuries and feel free to skip a pose if needed