Yoga is meant to be a practice–something you engage with on a regular or even daily basis. Of course there are days that simply get away from you, but you’ll be amazed how even a few minutes of Yoga every day can go a long way in supporting your physical health and emotional well-being. Gold Country Yoga offers different length classes and a broad variety of themes and styles that will make it easy for you to find just the right class for what you need every day. Enjoy the variety of practices you’ll find here; tips on home practice are at the bottom of the page.
Ready to give yourself the care and support you deserve? Join our Membership community today!
Active Movement Classes
Short Daily Practices
Tips on Setting Up a Home Practice
• Find a place in your home (or yard) that you feel comfortable in
• If possible reduce distractions such as turning off your phone
• On the other hand be prepared for pets or loved ones to visit you on the mat 🙂
• A Yoga mat is helpful for an active class; stickiness of a mat will help you feel more stable
• Props you might need: blankets, cushions, strap/belt, Yoga blocks and a chair
• Preferably, give yourself some time to digest a meal before practicing Yoga
• Be mindful when working with old injuries and feel free to skip a pose if needed