Take an Office Break
Short, accessible exercises that can be done seated or standing in an office space.
Movement, breath work and mindfulness to help reduce stress and regulate the nervous system.
Practice at Home
Helpful practices that can be done at home to address challenges like tight back and fatigue.
Two short floor-based sessions that are accessible and focused on stress reduction.
Tips on Setting Up a Home Practice
• Find a place in your home (or yard) that you feel comfortable in
• If possible reduce distractions such as turning off your phone
• On the other hand be prepared for pets or loved ones to visit you on the mat 🙂
• A Yoga mat is helpful for an active class; stickiness of a mat will help you feel more stable
• Props you might need: blankets, cushions, strap/belt, Yoga blocks and a chair
• Preferably, give yourself some time to digest a meal before practicing Yoga
• Be mindful when working with old injuries and feel free to skip a pose if needed